lunes, 2 de febrero de 2015

About Disney Animators Collection

I saw these dolls for the first time in 2013. I was in a toy store, taking a look for Christmas gifts, and I came across these beautiful dolls. I fell in love with them, but at that time I did not have much money and had to pass up.

A year later, in December 2014, I still had the sweet face of the DAC dolls deep in my mind, and I knew that if I did not buy one, I would regret over the years. So, on Christmas night, I opened one of my gifts and I found the adorable Merida looking at me.
My little Merida, the first time I unpacked her.


Right now I have two Disney Animator Dolls. The second one for my collection was Rapunzel. I decided to give Mulan to my mom, because she have a oriental-dolls personal collection, and then she gave me back the adorable Rapunzel.

Merida and Rapunzel meeting for the first time

I have never imagined taht I would play with dolls again! But, since I recieved my Merida doll, I get relaxed every evening touching, brushing their hair, desingning and creating clothes for them.

My next dolls from this collection will be Bella and/or Aurora. I love their sweet expressions!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario